Friday, September 27, 2013

Now make a new blog

Students,

I am happy to see that you have figured out how to do all kinds of fancy things on your blogs. If you haven't already, I want you to make a new blog, call it whatever you'd like, and personalize it in any way you'd like. You will get credit for it. I just want to see that you've made one. I will not be taking down the address or ever visiting it. I want you to keep your College Research Skills blog all about college research skills, but I still want you to enjoy Blogger and all the fun things you can do with it. Keep in mind that Mr. Canale is free to visit your College Research Skills blog at any time so you must keep it professional. I am going to ask you to remove all the personal gadgets you've added to your College Research Skills blog and use them for enjoying your new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment